It features Poly-crystalline and Mono-crystalline technology modules which are the most efficient modules in the world (best Wp/sqm ratio). High yield modules (minimum of 130 Wp/sqm) guarantee an optimized space occupation (2 ha for a 1 MWp project) unlike other photovoltaic technologies such as Thin Film modules which have a lower yield (up to 3,5 ha for a 1 MWp project) and are compounded of heavy metals.
* Cell Polycrystalline solar cell: 78 x 52mm.
* No. of Cells (Connections):36(6×6)
* Panel Dimensions: 550 x 338 x 25mm.
* Weight: 2.5kg.
* Connectors and Cables: Available upon request.
* Normal Operating Cell Temperature 800W/m² Irradiance, 20˚C,AM = 1.5: 48˚C ± 2˚C.
* Power Temperature Coefficient: – 0.5%/K.
* Current Temperature Coefficient: 0.035%/K.
* Voltage Temperature Coefficient: – 0.37 MV/K.
Electric performance at STC* (Standard Test Conditions : 1000W/m² irradiance, 25˚C and AM = 1.5).
* Maximum Power: 25Wp.
* Power Tolerance: 0/+5Wp.
* Maximum Power Voltage: 18V.
* Maximum Power Current: 1.11A.
* Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V.
* Short Circuit Current: 1.28A.
* Operating Temperature:- 40˚C to 85˚C.
* Maximum System Voltage: 1000VDC.